You have entered the address of a Kleresca® site outside your country. A local site for France is available
1. Edge, D. Et al. Fluorescent Light Energy: the future for treating inflammatory skin conditions? J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2019;12(5):E61–E68
2. Jalili, A. 2018. Chromophore gel-assisted phototherapy. A novel and promising photobiomodulation therapy for facial inflammatory skin diseases and skin aging. J Ästhet Chir. 2018. Early online 20 February
3. Nikolis, A. et al. An extension of a multicenter, randomized, split-face clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of chromophore gel-assisted blue light phototherapy for the treatment of acne. Int. J. Dermatol. 2017; Accetped
4. Antoniou, C.et al. A multicenter, randomized, split-face clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of chromophore gel-assisted blue light phototherapy for the treatment of acne. 2016; Int J Dermatol, 2016, 55; 1321 – 1328
5. Mahendran, A. et al. Treatment of erlotinib‐induced acneiform eruption with chromophore gel‐assisted phototherapy. Photodermatol Photoimmuno Photomed, 2018, 1-3
6. Nikolis, A., et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled, single-blinded, split-faced clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of KLOX-001 gel formulation with KLOX light-emitting diode light on facial rejuvenation. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, 2016; 9, 115–25.
7. Scarcella et al. 2018,. Treatment of solar lentigines using a combination of PICO-Laser and Biophotonic treatment. Clin Case Rep. 2018;00:1–3.
8. Braun, S.A.& Gerber, P. A photoconverter-gel assisted blue light therapy for the treatment of rosacea. Int J Dermatol. 2017 Dec;56(12):1489-1490
9. Sannino, M. et al. A novel platform for treating rosacea subtypes 1, 2 and 3 using fluorescent light. Clin Case Rep. 2018;00:1–6.
10. Liu, R.C. et al. Treatment of granulomatous rosacea with chromophore gel-assisted phototherapy. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2019;1–2.
11. Nielsen, Schoedt & Bak-Christensen. Clinical Evaluation – Kleresca® Biophotonic Treatments. 2017. Kleresca® Data on File
12. Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation Instruction for Use
13. Bauman, L. CosmoDerm/CosmoPlast (human bioengineered collagen) for the aging face. Facial Plast Surg. 2004 May;20(2):125-8.
14. Shuster S, Black MM, McVitie E. The influence of age and sex on skin thickness, skin collagen and density. Br J Dermatol 1975;93:639–643
15. Farage et al. Intrinsic and extrinsic factors in skin ageing: a review. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2008;30(2):87-95.
16. Chung JH et al. Modulation of Skin Collagen Metabolism in Aged and Photoaged Human Skin In Vivo. J Invest Dermatol. 2001 Nov;117(5):1218-24
17. Ganceviciene, R. et al Skin anti-aging strategies. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012 Jul 1; 4(3): 308–319.
18. Di Lullo, Gloria A et al. Mapping the Ligand-binding Sites and Disease-associated Mutations on the Most Abundant Protein in the Human, Type I Collagen. J. Biol. Chem. 2002; 277 (6): 4223–4231.